Most non profits start with a basic information based website. Over time, as you welcome more members and donors, your website needs change.
Once your needs include a database, login system, event registration, online donations and member payments, you definitely need to either expand your WordPress site, or migrate entirely to a membership marketing platform.
We’ll help you upgrade from using Excel spreadsheets for data and records management to a platform that allows your organization to process member payments, accept donations, onboard members and administer an online community.
What we do:
- Recommend a platform that fits your organization’s needs.
- Configure the system based on your organization’s processes.
- Clean up your data.
- Migrate data and content to your new platform.
- Recommend and implement new processes that will encourage automation.
- Provide documentation and hands-on training to staff and volunteers.
Who this is for
- Organizations that now need to operate virtually due to the pandemic and work at home regulations
- NFPs who are about to make the leap from their basic website in WordPress or (Wix!) to a more powerful content management system and need guidance.
- Solo NFP marketers/communications professionals who have been charged with redesigning the website but need some tech and project planning guidance.
- NFP Executive Directors who want to create change in their organizations